Tri-State Building Services ("us", "we", or "our") operates the Tri-StateBuildingServices.com website (the "Service").
By using our website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our website and product offerings to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information relating to how the website is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Tri-State Building Services may use the collected data for various purposes, such as:
- To maintain our website.
- To notify you about changes to our website.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website if/when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the website.
- To monitor the usage of our website.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Tri-State Building Services may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with any legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Tri-State Building Services
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website.
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is ever 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to maintain/facilitate our website ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform website-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our website is used.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purposes.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 ("Children").
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children may have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: sales -at- tri-statebuildingservices -dot- com.
- By phone number: 215.355.7180
- By mail: Assurance Tri-State Building Services, 449 Veit Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA. 19006
- Click Here to use our on-page contact form.